Vanilla Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (50 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp (40 g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) baking powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 g) salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (75 g) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 g) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (25 g) butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together milk and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted butter.
- Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a 16-ounce microwave-safe mug.
- Microwave on high for 130 seconds or 2 minutes and 10 seconds.