Peanut Butter Protein Cereal Bars
The classic PB cereal bars made healthy with added prebiotic goodness.
- 3 cups Magic Spoon protein cereal crunched up (broken pieces)
- 1 cup VitaClassic syrup
- 6 scoop vanilla whey protein (11/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Small saucepan: VitaClassic syrup, water, vanilla, salt.Heat until it starts to simmer, turn heat off and add peanut butter. Whisk to smooth consistency. Mix in protein powder. Pour on top of crunched up cereal. Stir, knead, mix.
- Press into loaf pan. Let firm up for about one hour on counter. Remove from mold, cut into strips. Eat within 3-4 days. Approximate cost $1.50/bar