Chia Seed Pudding
So easy to prepare, and packed full of antioxidants!
Preparation time: 2 hours or overnight
Serving Size: 1 container or cup
- 1 Tbsp VitaClassic syrup
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk (or use any milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cubed pineapple
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 ripe banana (optional)
- Combine chia seeds, milk and VitaClassic syrup. Stir to ensure all (if not most) of the chia seed is in the milk and the syrup is evenly distributed.
- Place the container with contents in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir to ensure all the contents are mixed. Add fruits of choice (we tried it with pineapple and shredded coconut combination!) and serve.