Chewy S'mores Protein Bars
A decadent snack packed with protein and fiber!
Serving size: 3 large bars
- 30g VitaClassic syrup
- 30g vanilla whey protein
- 30g monk fruit
- 30g almond flour
- 15g light butter
- 12ml or 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15g mini marshmallows
- 8g sugar free chocolate chips
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Melt butter, let it cool a second, and add to dry. Add in rest of the wet ingredients and combine well until a thick consistency forms.
- Fold in mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Press batter into a mini loaf tin lined with parchment and add additional toppings as desired.
- Bake around 5 minutes at 350F. You can also further brown any marshmallow toppings under the broiler or with a torch as desired.
- Let it cool fully before attempting to slice. Munch away and store leftovers in the fridge!
Serving: 1 Bar | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g