Image by Gina Adrews
White Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls with VitaFiber™
Recipe by Gina Andrews | @gina_fitlife
Looking for a fun treat the whole family will love? Or need to make something for a special occasion? Well here we have white chocolate covered cookie dough balls! This can be considered a good for you sweet treat that you won’t feel guilty about eating!
I love eating these as a snack or dessert! You can bring these on over to family or a friend’s house as dessert. But just make sure to keep them cold! You can store these either in the fridge or for best results, the freezer. I also pop one of these in my kids’ lunchboxes as a special treat!
Here’s the recipe below. I hope you will try it!
- 93 grams white flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 28 grams Truvia brown sugar
- 1TB Truvia baking blend
- 2TB VitaFiber powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 56 grams butter
- 1Tb Sunbutter
- 2TB water
- 2TB choc chips
- 14 ounces white chocolate chips
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in one bowl except the white & chocolate chips. In a separate bowl mix together the wet, then combine the dry & wet together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place bowl in freezer for 1 hour to harden a bit.
- Roll into balls.
- Melt white chocolate chips and dip balls into the white chocolate.
- Let cool in fridge.
- Store in freezer for best results, also can be stored in fridge.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting!
Makes 18 Cookie Dough Balls