Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake with VitaFiber™ IMO
Warm up this winter with these delicious Pumpkin Protein Cheesecakes made by Aimee Woolley.
- 250g Gingersnap Cookies
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- ¼ Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. VitaFiber™ IMO syrup
- 500g Fat free cream cheese
- ¾ Cup 1% Cottage cheese
- ½ Cup Pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ Cup Almond milk (Can sub with any milk of choice)
- ½ Cup VitaFiber™ syrup (Can sub with any other sweetener)
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ Cup (85g) LeanFit Whey protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp each Ginger, cloves, nutmeg & all spice (or use 1tsp pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg whites
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line 8×8 glass dish with tinfoil or parchment paper, wrapping all the way up to top over edges and grease sides with coconut oil.
- In food processor pulse gingersnap cookies until large crumbs, add walnuts and pulse until fine crumbs, then add melted coconut oil and VitaFiber™ IMO syrup, pulse until just combined. Press into prepared dish and place in fridge. Wash food processor.
- In clean food processor combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, pumpkin, almond milk, VitaFiber™ IMO syrup, vanilla and lemon; process until smooth scraping sides as needed. Add whey protein powder, cinnamon and seasonings and process until smooth. While food processor is still running add egg and egg whites, process for 10 seconds and turn off. Pour filling over prepared crust.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool 2 hours before placing in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 16 squares. Serve with toppings as desired. I used caramel and walnuts.