Pumpkin Protein Blondies with VitaFiber™ IMO
Thank you to @shebakeswithprotein for sharing this delicious VitaFiber recipe with us. Follow the steps below to make these VitaFiber Pumpkin Protein Blondies.
- 1 Cup Whey protein powder
- ⅓ Cup ground oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp each nutmeg, ginger, cloves, allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Cup pure pumpkin puree
- ⅓ Cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- 4 egg whites (½ cup)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp VitaFiber™ IMO powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine protein powder, oats, baking powder and VitaFiber™ IMO powder in a large bowl until well combined.
- In separate bowl whisk pumpkin, applesauce, yogurt, egg whites and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Stir into dry ingredients and pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- Cool in pan, place in fridge and slice into 12 bars once cool.
- For the drizzle I mashed together some peanut butter, coffee and honey (heat up if needed) and put into Ziploc bag, cut corner and piped on.