Banana Bread Protein Donuts with VitaFiber™ IMO
Looking for that perfect little bite to tide over your sweet tooth cravings? Here we have Banana Bread Protein Donuts. Thank you to the recipe creator Aimee Woolley.
- 1½ cup oats
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup whey protein powder
- 2 really ripe medium bananas
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of VitaFiber™ IMO powder
- Plain fat free greek yogurt
- Vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 375ºC and grease donut pan.
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth and pour batter into ziplock bag, cut corner and pipe into donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to ensure donuts are cooked thoroughly after 10mins, if no batter on pick then remove from oven and cool before icing.
- For icing take a few large scoops of greek yogurt and about 3/4 scoop of vanilla whey and mix until no clumps left.
- Dip donuts into mixture and top with optional toppings as desired. Makes 10 donuts.
Calories: 100 | Fat: 1g | Carbs: 16g | Protein: 7g