- 450g of VitaFiber IMO syrup
- 12 scoops of MyProtein salted caramel impact whey
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 cup of water
- Heat VitaFiber syrup in Pyrex bowl for 40 seconds
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir in VitaFiber slowly with a hefty spoon.
- The mix will resemble a very dry and thick pastry crust
- When stirring becomes very difficult add a small amount of water and continue mixing
- When all ingredients are mixed, spoon into a silicone cake mould, pressing the very dry mixture into all the corners with the back of a spoon
- Chill for minimum two hours.
- Cut into 10 slices after chilling and wrap individually. Enjoy out the fridge