Image by Megan Osborn
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Truffles with VitaFiber™
Recipe by Megan Osborn | @healthy_happy_and_free
Fancy chocolates are a popular way to express your love to your sweetie. You can have the sweets without the sugar with these decadent truffles!
- melted sugar free chocolate or cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup salted caramel peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp VitaFiber IMO syrup
- 2-3 Tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- sea salt
- Melt the peanut butter and coconut oil slightly (not completely) in the microwave in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in the VitaFiber syrup and powdered erythritol until completely combined.
- Form into balls and chill until firm.
- If you want to coat the truffles with a chocolate shell, melt the chocolate while the truffle filling is setting. You may use a double boiler method or melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time.
- Once the truffle filling is set, you may either dip the truffle in melted chocolate or roll in cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Store in the fridge if you don’t eat them all up right away!
Your sweetie will never miss the sugar in these rich and delicious treats!