Mint Double Chocolate Chip Protein Bar with VitaFiber™ IMO
We have another recipe for all our protein lovers. Check out this melt in your mouth Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar made by Sam Briden.
- 15g cellucor molten choc whey (just under half scoop)
- 1 Tbsp (6g) almond flour
- 1 Tbsp (5g) cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp splenda
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp (15g) VitaFiber™ IMO syrup
- 1 tsp (5g) salted butter, softened or coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp mint extract (optional)
- 1/2-1 tsp almond milk (or as needed)
- 1 tsp (5g) sugar free chocolate chips (more if desired!)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a microwavable bowl with oil and pour in VitaFiber™ IMO Syrup
- Microwave for 30 seconds then immediately stir in extracts and butter until melted.
- While stirring, add the dry ingredients
- Keep stirring until a dry, crumbly dough has formed.
- Use your hands to make the mixture into a bar shape, add almond milk if needed (BUT ONLY enough to get it to stick together, you want the bar as dry as possible, trust me!
- Place on saran wrap and form into a bar shape, press-in chocolate chips and cover with saran wrap.
- Freeze for at least 10 mins and remove the bar for 5 mins before eating. Enjoy!
- Store bars in the freezer or fridge for best results.