- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup buttery spread, softened (dairy or vegan)
- 3/4 cup calorie-free brown sugar alternative
- 1/4 cup (2 large) egg whites (or 1 whole egg)
- 3/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick oats or old-fashioned)
- 1/2 cup (60g) VitaFiber powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/8 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (can use dairy-free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cream peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar alternative together.
- Add egg whites and vanilla, mix until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until no dry clumps remain.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in fridge for 20 minutes (makes it easier to handle).
- Using rounded tablespoons, spoon dough onto a nonstick baking sheet. If you don’t have a nonstick baking sheet, line with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on edges.
Calories (per cookie, including optionals): 118kcal, Fat: 8g, Sat fat: 2g, Carbs: 10g, Fibre: 5g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 3g, Sodium: 158mg