Low Carb Muffins with VitaFiber™ IMO
Now that winter is here, we have the perfect little treat for you. Check out this melt in your mouth Low Carb Muffins made by the very creative Fitnesstreats.com.
- 1/4 cup (45g) VitaFiber™ IMO powder
- 1/4 cup (35g) pea protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp (30g) unsweetened choco chips
- Combine everything together and mix until slightly doughy
- Fill muffin cases two-thirds full
- Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- These are delicious either warm from the oven or at room temperature when they’re still fresh. However, when the muffins completely cool down in a cold environment, they tend to shrink and stiffen up.