Low Carb Hot Fudge Sauce with VitaFiber™ IMO
This Low-Carb Hot Fudge Sauce made with VitaFiber™ IMO is the perfect match for your next dessert! Try it over ice cream or brownies! Recipe created by Simply So Healthy.
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup stevia erythritol blend
- 2 Tbsp VitaFiber™ IMO syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- In a 1 quart saucepan, heat 1/2 cup heavy cream, baking chocolate, stevia, VitaFiber™ IMO Syrup over low heat, whisking constantly. When chocolate has melted, stream in the rest of the cream slowly while whisking vigorously.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer. Be sure it simmers in the centre of mixture and not just at the edges of the saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve slightly warm.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Serving size is 1/10th of the recipe or approximately 1 ounce