Keto & Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce with VitaFiber™ IMO
Here is a restaurant worthy teriyaki sauce that’s ready for your meal at home. This teriyaki sauce fits in to all types of dietary needs. Its gluten, dairy, and sugar free. It also has wonderful prebiotic properties thanks to the addition of the VitaFiber™ IMO syrup. Its makes a great marinade, dipping sauce and is perfect for pouring over your favorite meat or side.
- 1/4 cup tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp VitaFiber™ IMO syrup
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3-4 drops liquid sweetener (sugar free)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Combine all ingredients, except xanthan gum, in a pot on medium heat
- Whisk ingredients while they heat.
- Once incorporated add xanthan gum slowly so you don’t get lumps. Whisk while adding.
- You may not need the whole 1/2 tsp. It depends on your preference for sauce thickness.