Image by Gina Scheller
Keto Coconut Clusters with VitaFiber™
Recipe by Gina Scheller | @ketopig
Trying to find a healthy snack for yourself or your loved ones? Are you on a keto, low carb diet? Have a sweet tooth that makes it difficult to make the right choices? This delicious keto friendly recipe makes it easy to stay low carb.
- 4 Cups flaked/shaved Coconuts
- 1/4 Cup Pumkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 Cup VitaFiber Syrup
- First start but putting the coconut flakes in your toaster oven or in the oven, lightly toast the coconut flakes, being careful not to burn them. I used the toaster oven but if you want a more accurate toast then cook the coconut in a pan over medium heat continually stirring until lightly brown.
- In a bowl add the seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and monkfruit sweetener. Stir until combined. Take the warm coconut flakes and add them to the seed mix.
- Drizzle the VitaFiber into the mix. It helps the VitaFiber spread evenly if the coconut flakes are still warm.
- After you have combined everything throughly, lay out on a piece of parchment paper to dry out, using a spatula to compress into a shallow loaf shape.
- After a few hours of drying time, gently break the loaf into cluster snack sized pieces to enjoy!