Fudgey Keto Brownie Cookies with VitaFiber™ IMO
These Fudge Brownie Cookies by Sam Bridan at Mouthwatering Motivation look absolutely amazing! We can just imagine eating them when they are warm…Mmmmm! You can find the original recipe here: https://mouthwateringmotivation.com/2018/02/21/fudgey-keto-brownie-cookies/
- 2 tbsp (30g) butter, softened
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tbsp( 15g) VitaFiber™ IMO syrup
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 tbsp Truvia (or 3 tbsp additional of Splenda)
- 1/8 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp (90g) sugar-free chocolate-chips
- 1 tsp butter(5g)
- 6 tbsp (42g) almond flour
- 1 tbsp (6g) cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together 2 tbsp butter, egg, sweeteners, vitafiber and vanilla for 2min.
- In a separate bowl, microwave your chocolate-chips and the 1 tsp of butter in 30s increments until melted.
- Beat the melted chocolate into your egg/butter mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients just until combined and then fold in the pecans and the final tbsp of chocolate-chips.
- Place your batter in the freezer for 7 to 8 minutes and preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Spray or grease a large baking sheet with oil.
- Drop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto the cookie sheet.
- Lightly flatten each with the back of an oiled spoon.
- Bake for 8 to 10 miniutes. (The should still be a bit soft when they come out! Do not over-bake)
- Let the cookies sit on the tray to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before moving onto a wire rack.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container on the counter or in the freezer for a quick snack later on!
Nutrition per cookie: 8.5F/3C(NET)/2P & 5g fibre (94cals)