- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate or cacao butter
- 1/4 cup cashew butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber syrup
- 90 g vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt optional
Melt white chocolate, cashew butter, and syrup in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and add protein powder, almond milk, extracts and spices.
Press into a 7″x5″ dish or a loaf pan lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
Chill in fridge for 30 minutes, then cut into six equal-sized bars. Bars keep best in the fridge in an airtight container, but will not melt if kept at room temperature.