Image by Tamara Meier
Cranberry, Eggnog & White Chocolate Bread with VitaFiber™
Recipe by Tamara Meier | @strongher.fitness
Don’t let the title fool you – this bread is the perfect winter add on for any meal or dessert! Light, sweet, and very fluffy.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup eggnog
- 1/3 eggnog (350)
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 1 3/4 cup flour (or gluten free flour of choice)
- 1/3 cup VitaFiber powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add the olive oil, eggs, vanilla, brown sugar, eggnog and orange zest to a mixing bowl.
- Blend together until thoroughly combined
- In a separate bowl, add VitaFiber, flour, and baking soda. Whisk together until mixed.
- In small increments, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, blending thoroughly.
- Once combined, add 1 cup of fresh cranberries and mix until evenly distributed.
- Using a bread pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour bread mixture into pan and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean.
- Remove bread from pan and let cool on a plate for 20 minutes.
- Take 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and melt in the microwave, in 30 second increments.
- Pour chocolate syrup over bread.
- Slice and enjoy!