Image by Megan Osborn
No Bake Chocolate Almond Coconut Cookies with VitaFiber™
Recipe by Megan Osborn | @healthy_happy_and_free
What’s round and sweet and low carb all over? Chocolate Almond Coconut Cookies!
Not only are these cookies grain free, sugar free, keto friendly and vegan – you don’t even need to turn on the oven!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber IMO syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 dropper of liquid stevia (more or less to taste)
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a medium saucepan, heat the almond butter, coconut oil, syrup and cacao powder on low-medium heat until bubbling.
- Add the liquid stevia to taste.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the almonds and coconut.
- Spoon the mixture onto prepared parchment paper or nonstick surface. Place in the fridge to firm up.
Store the cookies in a cool environment due to the low melting point of coconut oil. Makes about 15 cookies. 3g net carbs per cookie.
Whether following a low carb or keto diet or not, these cookies are sure to hit the spot!