- 2 cups water
- 2 black tea bags
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 TBSP VitaFiber syrup
- 1 cup of VitaFiber Oat milk
- Bring the water to a boil with the spices in a small saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add in the tea bags and the VitaFiber.
- After 2 minutes, turn off the heat and allow the tea to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, froth your milk in a milk frother. If you don’t own a milk frother, you can heat the milk in a small saucepan and then use an immersion blender to whisk the milk until frothy.
- Strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer.
- Half fill each cup/glass with chai tea, and then slowly add the foamy milk. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.